When you look at most parents planning their kid’s Bar/Bat Mitzvah… what do you see?
- Mothers arguing with the caterer
- Fathers negotiating rates with the venue.
- Parents pushing buttons on a calculator like merchants in India, desperately trying to keep expenses from inflating like a balloon.
Poor folks, no wonder they’re so stressed.
But you know what’s funny (read: sad)?
When you ask them: “how’s the Bar/Bat Mitzvah preparation coming along?” – they’ll usually put on a nice (fake) smile and utter something like: “everything is going GREAT!”.
But you don’t have to be a shrink to realize: everything is NOT great.
The poor parents are racing against the clock, jumping from one phone call to the next, trying to plan a wonderful Bar/Bat Mitzvah party for their child, without falling apart.
Unfortunately, they’re fighting an uphill battle. They’re worried. They’re afraid they’ll let their family down…
Is planning a Bar/Bat Mitzvah supposed to be this stressful? (hint: no)
What are they doing wrong?
Let me answer with Winston Churchill’s famous quote:
“He who fails to plan is planning to fail”.
I constantly see parents fail to plan their kid’s Bar/Bat Mitzvah. And boy do they suffer the consequences:
- The Bar/Bat Mitzvah costs are burning holes in their pockets
- Nasty bags are emerging underneath their eyes
- Their brain is quickly turning into a pressure cooker.
Parents – let’s avoid that trap, shall we? Because unlike what pharmaceutical companies would like us to believe – prevention is always the best cure.
I’ll show you…scratch that. I’ll GIVE YOU the exact steps, tools, and resources you need to plan an unforgettable Bar or Bat Mitzvah, without losing your mind in the process…
Great, let’s begin…